Ioannis Glavas, M.D.
Dr. Glavas is an internationally known and board-certified physician who has been trained both as an eye plastic surgeon (oculoplastic, orbital surgeon) and as a cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Glavas is an Assistant Clinical Professor at NYU School of Medicine. He has published numerous reviews and research articles in major scientific journals. He also has written several book chapters in cosmetic facial rejuvenation.
- Surgery Internship, Baystate Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Residency, NYU Medical School, Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, New York.
- Oculofacial plastics Fellowship. Stephen Bosniak, MD, FACS. Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital.
- Oculofacial plastics Fellowship, New England Eye Center, Tufts Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Research Fellow, Harvard Institutes of Medicine, Harvard Medical School.
- Research Fellow, New England Eye Center, Tufts University School of Medicine.